Scheduling a donation through Colorado Gives Day is the best way to make your end of year gift to Audubon Rockies. If you schedule a donation by December 5, your donation will be boosted by the $1 Million Incentive Fund and help us win additional funds. All donors will be eligible for our 2018 giving incentives.
How do I schedule my Colorado Gives Day donations?
1. Go to www.coloradogives.org/AudubonRockies.
2. Click the green "Donate" button.
3. Enter or select the amount you want to donate.
4. Under “Donation frequency”, leave the "CO Gives Day" button checked.
5. Enter the details of your donation, and click "Add to Cart."
6. Click “Proceed to Checkout”
7. Create a donor account or sign in to an existing account.
8. Enter payment info, click “Submit”.
Create a Fundraiser for Rockies
Want to help birds even more? Create a fundraiser page on ColoradoGives.org to encourage your friends and family to donate to us. Here’s how:
2. Click on “My Account” at the top of the page. Click on the “My Campaigns” tab. Click on the “Create campaign” button.
3.Complete the instructions on screen. For more details, watch the video below:
Kids for Colorado Gives
Teach your children the values of giving while supporting bird conservation in Colorado! With your supervision, kids can make donations by using a virtual Giving eCard purchased by an adult. Adults can purchase cards for as low as $10 up to $99,999.99. To get started click here!
For more information about Colorado Gives Day, click here.
Western Screech-Owl. Photo: Ken Shults/Audubon Photography Awards
Schedule Your Donation
Schedule your Colorado Gives Day donation now to add value to your gift!