See our Retailer Package
Why carry Audubon Certified Beef?
- Audubon's Conservation Ranching Program represent one of the best hopes for conservation across the American West, and you can be part of a tried and true program that helps ranchers and the environment.
- Because Audubon has nearly half a million members interested in purchasing beef grazed on Audubon Certified Lands.
- Industry experts maintain that growth in non traditional beef is very stable and has been between 25-30 percent annually over the past decade. Many experts also predict that this growth will continue
- By replacing expensive grain feed with regenerative management practices — grazing animals on grasses coaxed from the pastureland's latent seed bank, and fertilized by the cows' own manure — ranchers are completely insulated from spikes in the price of feed.
- Grassland birds, as a group, experienced the steepest decline of over-all ecosystem health. Since the 1960's populations of several key species have declines as much as 80%. Our ranchers will help reverse this decline.
- Audubon Certified ranches have the supply and we anticipate it will continue to grow to reach over 500,000 acres enrolled by 2020.