Audubon Rockies protects birds and the places they need in Colorado and Wyoming through science, outreach, and policy. We inspire a love of birds and empower people to conserve them through volunteerism and grassroots advocacy. Our impact is amplified by the vast Audubon network we are part of, which enables us to enact conservation across landscapes.
By donating directly to Audubon Rockies, your donation goes to conservation in Colorado and Wyoming. Although we are an official regional office of the National Audubon Society, we do not receive funding from the national office. This means we depend on donations from locals like you.
Your donation will support our five core programs in Colorado and Wyoming. Here are some examples of what your gift will do:
- Inspire an appreciation for nature in thousands of youth and adults
- Make our communities more bird-friendly, beautiful, and water-efficient
- Achieve sustainable water management and river restoration
- Conserve and restore grasslands on hundreds of thousands of acres on private ranches
- Develop bipartisan, win-win solutions for the sagebrush ecosystem
- Provide opportunities for people to contribute to community science
- Inform and engage thousands of conservation policy advocates
Gifts of Appreciated Stock, Bonds, or Mutual Funds
In addition to making a difference for birds, other wildlife and the environment, a gift of appreciated securities offers you significant benefits. These include an immediate charitable deduction for the full market value of the stock and avoidance of capital gains taxes that would normally be due upon sale.
IRA Charitable Distributions
If you are 70 1/2 or older you may be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA and make a difference to Audubon Rockies. Click here for more information, or contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-416-6931
Planned Giving – Gifts from your Estate, Charitable Gift Annuities, and More
Leaving a gift to Audubon Rockies in your will or trust, by beneficiary designation, or another form of planned gift can make a lasting difference to our work. Many gifts cost you nothing now, there is no minimum contribution, and you are not locked into a decision you make today.